These conditions shall be incorporated into each contract made between the company (‘JH Bathrooms Limited – T/A Better Life Bathing’) and the customer. No variation or waiver of or addition to these conditions, whether written or oral shall have effect unless signed by the company and customer.
All Computer Aided Design (CAD) images that you have been provided with are only a visual view of your bathroom and its products, does not form any part of the sale agreement.
1. All Prices are subject to a quotation for the services supplied
2. The remaining account payment is due on the completion of services.
3. An interest of 5% will be Added to the invoice, if payment is not paid within 5 Days.
4. The client shall only be entitled to withhold only 5% of any amount payable to the company, if any dispute or claim was to arise.
5. Any additional works requested will be quoted for within a reasonable time frame.
6. All Debit/Credit card transactions are subject to a 2.9% Fee, however we would like to inform you all BACS / Cheque payments are fee free.
1. We Require 25% deposit to secure your start date and then 50% 7 Working days before work starts and the remaining installation fee on completion of work.
2. If you cancel we will withhold 10% of your deposit unless in emergency circumstances.
Our standard workmanship guarantee is 12 months; however, you can extend it by subscribing to our care plan. The guarantee is not transferrable following the sale of property.
1. It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is correct and ready to accept delivery of the product.
2. All deliveries to your property must be signed for, in an event that any product is missing you must notify the office within 24 hours for us to resolve the matter and arrange for a replacement.
3. Any Deliveries will be arranged for an AM or PM slot. Preferences will be considered by not guaranteed.
1. We will not be held responsible for damages if you source materials, bathroom suites from a third party.
2. We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.
1. To join our care plan, you will need to pay £70 a year and we will service your bathroom. The price including checking for any leaks and the silicone.
1. Any product delivered damaged MUST be reported to us within 72 hours of delivery and will be dealt with under manufactures warranty. A replacement will be sent as quickly as possible.
2. We will dispose of anything left in your bathroom, please ensure you have cleared out everything you wish to keep.
3. We will take the utmost care during the removal of your old bathroom, however we cannot be held liable to cracking appearing.
4. We will need access to water tanks, boilers or lofts. It is your responsibility to ensure access is clear and safe for us to enter. In an event this is not the case, we will do this on your behalf. The clearance work is charged at £45 ex VAT per hour. This is an extra charge and not included in your quote.
5. Measurements are taken from your old bathroom, we cannot be held liable for any changes in size cause by the removal or extension which would cause additional space. Should any additional work be required, you are required to tell us at least 7 days before your installation
6. We will take care, however when we lift floorboards the plaster on the ceiling could crack, we will make sure the damage is minimal.
7. We will always lay protective plastic covering to carpets and dust sheets to minimise the damage.
8. If we need to plaster walls, we need to allow sufficient drying time before the tiles / wet wall panels are added. We require our drying time to be adhered to in order for our workmanship guarantee to remain valid,
9. Our electricians are fully qualified to the highest standard and they abide to the UK wiring regulations.
10. We shall remove rubbish from use using our registered contractor however we are unable to clear cardboard unless in special circumstances.
1. As tile, flooring cuts, patterns, styles and sizes are estimated only. Additional tiles or flooring could be required and will be charged as per your original quotation.
2. If you encounter a problem with any product supplied, please contact us immediately and we will assess if the problem is covered by or workmanship guarantee or is due to manufacturing fault.
3. Your quote lists all the products to be ordered and by signing our terms and conditions you are agreeing to the quote, therefore if any changes or additions are required, this is classed as a new order.
4. Any ‘Special Offer’ products will be on our website.
5. If an item is ordered and you later decide it is not required, an invoice will be raised to cover the manufacturers re-stocking fee (35%) and any collection or delivery charges
6. In the unlikely event you experience any product related problem after installation you MUST contact us first. Failure to do so will invalidate your Workmanship Guarantee. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not be liable for any third-party costs unless we have expressly agreed to them in writing (an email from us being sufficient in such circumstances).
7. Products must be returned to the showroom for manufacturer tests to be carried out. Replacements can be installed during the processing of the tests and a refund will be issued should tests confirm the product is faulty.